16,722 Reviews Scanned
- High performance all-season radial tire with a symmetric, non-directional tread pattern
- Delivers enhanced wet weather performance and maximum water evacuation for resistance to hydroplaning
- Built with a high-tension carcass construction with dual steel belts and belt cap ply for better structural strength, sharp steering response, better high speed stability and greater tread rigidity
- The FP7 offers a quiet ride due to the variable shoulder tread block design
- Certified with the RMA 3PMSF symbol for severe snow performance, the versatile Ice Edge has been specially engineered to meet the needs of users in a variety of winter driving environments. This tire...
- Wide and Serrated tread channels enhances snow grip and speeds evacuation of slush and ice
- Optimized 3D serrated siping pattern maximizes tread bite on winter road surfaces
- Triangular Center tread blocks expands tread contact footprint with road surface for superior stability and handling
- Optimized Stud Pin distribution for the maximum performance capability when studded for winter use
- All-season touring tire
- Aggressive shoulder tread blocks for increased cornering grip
- Asymmetric construction for enhanced handling and ride quality during straight driving
- Wide lateral grooves for improved wet traction
- Reliable traction in multiple driving conditions for year-round performance
- Treadlife: N/A
- Season: All Season
- Performance: Performance
- Car Type: Passenger
- Load Range SL, 4-Ply Rated, 4-PR
- Sips promote slow even wear
- Ribbed tread design offers directional stability
- Speed rating: H
- All Season Performance
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Original Equipment (OE) tire on select vehicles; See Sizes and Specifications for Original Equipment fitments
- Load capacity: 1356
- Construction type: Radial
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Multiple biting edges; offer great all-season traction is wet, dry conditions and snowy conditions
- Wide tread grooves; help evacuate water and slush from enhanced wet traction
- Optimized tread pattern; reduces road noise for a quieter ride
- Large stable shoulder blocks; for confident wet and dry handling
- 65000 miles/105000 kilometers tread life; life time warranty
- Tire Only - Wheel Not Included
- Treadwear Warranty: 50,000 miles
- Designed for passenger cars, sedans, coupes, subcompacts and small crossover vehicles
- In rain, designed to evacuate water efficiently, reducing the risk of hydroplaning
- Wide, flat tread design increases stability and provides excellent tread wear
- The all season compound and the ideal tread pattern improve the dry, wet and winter weather road gripping ability.
- The asymmetric tread pattern and durable compound ensures the tire’s greatest high speed capability and performing power.
- The tread’s closed shoulder pattern minimizes the road and tread pattern noise heard in the vehicle’s cabin during the performance.
- The asymmetric tread design enhances the surface grip which boosts the braking and cornering ability, offering a safer drive.
- The optimal groove placement lowers the possibility of hydroplaning by dispersing water and slush from below the footprint.
Our Promise to You, Our Reader
Our inbox is regularly filled with questions about the products that we like and recommend. The questions we receive are:
- This year, what are the best 205/55R16 Tires ?
- What is the best 205/55R16 Tires to buy?
- What is the best 205/55R16 Tires on the market?
- What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) 205/55R16 Tires>
These questions and more will make purchase decisions difficult for anyone. We feel you because we do the research when we’re about to make an order as well.
Before you decide to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and sophisticated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the 205/55R16 Tires of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-11-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API