19,050 Reviews Scanned
- Tread wear: 60, 000 miles
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Load capacity: 2469
- It delivers a superior blend of all-around performance. It strikes the perfect balance between off-road traction and on-road manners
- FALKEN WILDPEAK H/T HT02
- Sidewall: Raised Black Lettering
- Silica Tread Compound
- Deepest Tread in its Category for long lasting performance
- Aggressive design, but also quiet on the highway
- Class-leading performance in the mud and snow, with an angled chamfer that creates hundreds of gripping edges, and a deep, tapered tread block that promotes self-cleaning.
- Engineered for a quiet, comfortable ride, with a symmetric tread design and variable-pitch tread blocks to reduce road harmonics.
- Excellent grip and stability in heavy weather, with deep central grooves to channel rain and snow away quickly.
- For long tread wear and fuel efficiency, the dual silica compound is engineered to cool quickly and wear evenly.
- Quad-circumferential grooves for lateral traction and handling resulting in a smooth and responsive ride
- Sipping design for all-season traction whether it's dry, wet, or snowy
- Minimized road noise with its unique CAD designed block and sipping pattern
- All-terrain, any-weather rugged capability
- Heat diffuser technology in the lower sidewall dissipates heat to protect the internal tire components. Keeping this critical area of the tire cool ensures vehicle stability even when towing or...
- 3D Canyon sipe technology interlocks the shoulders to resist wear from high torque as well as providing additional handling stability.
- Rugged and rigid tread blocks feature support ramps and step-down features that provide tread-pattern rigidity in the contact patch, enhancing vehicle stability and handling while also preventing...
- Aggressive upper sidewall along with offset shoulder blocks protect the tire from sharp rocks and provide additional off-road traction at low tire pressures or in off-camber situations.
- All-Season Highway Tire
- Mid-range highway tire for crossover vehicles, SUVs and pickup trucks
- All-Season performance
- Superior handling
- Comfortable ride
- Includes 50, 000 miles limited
- All-season and all-terrain use
- Quiet smooth ride with excellent cornering
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Tire Only - Wheel Not Included
- Treadwear Warranty: 50,000 miles
- Tire Type: SUV/Light Truck All-Terrain
- Sidewall: Black Letters
- Load Range: SL (Standard Load)
- On/Off road all terrain tire that delivers an aggressive look for trucks and SUVs
- Made in Brazil
- Package Height: 30.6"
- Package Length: 30.6"
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Made in United States
- Package Height: 10.7"
- Package Length: 30.63"
- Package Width: 30.63"
Our Promise to You, Our Reader
Our inbox is regularly filled with questions about the products that we like and recommend. The questions we receive are:
- This year, what are the best 265/70R16 Tires ?
- What is the best 265/70R16 Tires to buy?
- What is the best 265/70R16 Tires on the market?
- What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) 265/70R16 Tires>
These questions and more will make purchase decisions difficult for anyone. We feel you because we do the research when we’re about to make an order as well.
Before you decide to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and sophisticated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the 265/70R16 Tires of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-11-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API