11,330 Reviews Scanned
- Engineered for use with impact drivers
- High-torque, 6-point opening grips flat sides of fasteners, not corners, preventing round-off
- Extra-deep broach accommodates longer fasteners
- Large, high-contrast size marking is permanently laser etched and easy to read, even in low light
- Made of chrome molybdenum steel with a protective black phosphate finish
- Made of Drop Forged, Heat Treated Heavy Duty Chrome Molybdenum (CR-MO) Steel with a Corrosion-Resistant Black Phosphate Finish.
- Set include: 4 Piece 6 Point 1/2-Inch Drive Deep Impact Socket Set:32 33 35 36mm.
- Axle Nut Socket 4-Piece Metric Set – 6 point install, Removal, Repair to remove, install, and repair hub or axle nuts on your vehicle; Fits axle nuts on most American domestic and import vehicles
- High-contrast size marking is permanently laser and easy to read, even in low light.
- Come with a heavy duty blow molded storage case, easy to carry. Meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards. It comes with 1 year quality warranty.
- Compatibility – This low profile oil filter socket is designed to fit vehicles equipped with a cartridge style oil filter housing. Compatible vehicles Include: Ford F250 6.0, F250 6.4, various BMW,...
- Low Profile For Confined Spaces – Fuel filter and oil filter caps are often located in areas with little clearance. Designed with a height of just 1.25”, the ATLIN oil filter wrench effortlessly...
- Superior Design – The 6-point hex features rounded corners to prevent rounding-off the filter canister. This design allows the 36mm wrench to grip the filter cartridge tightly with the 6 flat sides...
- Built To Last – The ATLIN oil filter cap wrench is crafted from solid chrome-vanadium (CR-V) steel. This 36mm oil filter socket will not yield under high torque applications like a cheaper cast...
- Size & Materials – 3/8-inch drive, 6-point hex, 36-millimeter, CR-V steel
- Off-corner loading design reduces fastener rounding
- Chamfered opening quickly guides fasteners into socket
- Hard stamped size markings
- Double line (SAE) and knurled (metric) ring help easily identify standard and metric sockets
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- PRACTICAL FOR HUB AND AXLE NUT APPLICATIONS: Use the ABN Axle Nut Socket, 36mm, 1/2" Inch Drive, 6 Point – Universal for All Vehicle 6pt for removing, installing, and repairing hub or axle nuts on...
- BUILT TO LAST: Constructed from chromium-molybdenum steel (CR-MO) for strength and longevity; Impact quality with a 6-point design
- USE YOUR TOOLS: Fits standard 1/2” inch socket wrench drives; For use with ratchet, breaker bar, impact wrench, or torque wrench
- VARIOUS AXLE LENGTHS: Output shaft has a 1/2” inch deep socket drive for an easy fit for various axle lengths
- FITMENT: For removal and installation of axle nut and automatic transmission tail output shafts
- Made of Drop Forged, Heat Treated Heavy Duty Chrome Molybdenum Steel with a Corrosion-Resistant Black Phosphate Finish.
- Set include: 4 Piece 12 Point 1/2-Inch Drive Deep Impact Socket Set:30 32 34 36mm.
- 12 Point, Universal for All Vehicle 12pt Installation, Removal, Repair, Engineered for use with impact drivers,Extra-deep broach accommodates longer fasteners.
- It comes with a durable blow-molded carrying case for easy transportation, safe storage, and quick organization.
- Meets or exceeds ANSI performance standards. It comes with 1 year quality warranty.
- 6-point socket opening provides an ideal, exact fit for hex-shaped fastener heads
- Socket geometry is designed to apply force to flat sides of fasteners and not the corners, preventing round-off
- Standard-length socket is relatively versatile and suitable for a wide range of applications
- Extra-large die-stamped size markings are easy to read and can’t wear off
- Polished, chrome-plated finish easily wipes clean and is highly resistant to corrosion
- [Forged Heat-treated Chrome Steel Material]: Heavy-duty impact resistant, made of 40 chrome steel, forged heat treatment, black coating on the surface, high impact resistance, effectively reducing...
- [Axle Nut Removal Device]: The 1/2 inch deep impact hub nut socket set is ideal for disassembling the front wheel drive axle nut; A complete set of tools, hardened and tempered professional tools,...
- [Packages to Meet Different Needs]: 9pcs dirve axle nut socket set, each including 29mm, 30mm, 31mm, 32mm, 33mm, 34mm, 35mm, 36mm, 38mm, for heavy impact quality of 1/2" drive impact tools
- [Easy to Install and Use]: Each socket has a drill head for positioning the retaining ball bearings on most breaker bars and impact wrenches to ensure safe and secure mounting
- [With Carrying Case, Easy to Store and Carry]: Some parts are packed and packed in a plastic box for easy storage and carrying, to meet the different needs of your repair work
- 1/2" Drive x 36mm Standard GRY-2036M
- CR-MO alloy steel for long life
- 12 Point sockets offer double the starting points as 6 point sockets
- Metric - mm: 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 24, 27, 30, 32, 34, 36
- Heavy duty blow molded storage case
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Our Promise to You, Our Reader
Our inbox is regularly filled with questions about the products that we like and recommend. The questions we receive are:
- This year, what are the best 36 mm Sockets ?
- What is the best 36 mm Sockets to buy?
- What is the best 36 mm Sockets on the market?
- What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) 36 mm Sockets>
These questions and more will make purchase decisions difficult for anyone. We feel you because we do the research when we’re about to make an order as well.
Before you decide to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and sophisticated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the 36 mm Sockets of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-11-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API