16,255 Reviews Scanned
- Protects against severe temperatures to help extend service life
- Formulated with extreme-pressure additives to minimize gear wear from shock loads
- Helps protect against gear wear from scuffing, scouring, corrosion and pitting
- Recommended for conventional hypoid differentials and non-synchronized manual transmissions in passenger cars, light trucks, sport utility vehicles, vans and heavy-duty trucks where an API-GL5 or GL-4...
- Affordable Solutions
- Provides rust protection
- Ideal for shock loading applications
- Can be used in limited slip differentials
- Contains special anti-wear and lubricity agents
- Helps to control heat
- Excellent for high performance and heavy-duty applications
- Fit Type: Universal
- Safe for all yellow metals
- Protects internal synchronizers
- Extended oil change intervals
- Made in the USA
- Exceeds API service classifications GL-5 and GL-4
- High shear strength resists viscosity breakdown under the most severe conditions
- Special additives protect against wear, scuffing and corrosion
- For use at ambient temperatures down to -15 degrees
- Pro Honda shaft drive oil hypoid gear oil
- Highest Quality Standards
- Highly Reliable
- Professional Products
- Auto, truck and bus standard transmissions and differentials requiring API/GL-3 and GL-4 oils
- Made in the USA
- Formulated to protect against corrosion and excessive wear
- Improved emulsifiers protect gears should water enter the gear housing
- Designed for outboard applications below 75 HP
- Special additives protect gears from metal to metal contact.Exclusive formulation helps improve film adhesion to gears
- 25W-40 viscosity
- Mopar OEM SAE 80W-90 Two quarts of gear and axle lubricant.
- Price For: Each Timken OK Load: Not Specified Four-Ball Wear: Not Specified Lubricant NSF Rating: Not Rated Application: For Axles, Final Drives and Some Manual Transmissions On Cars, Trucks, Tractors...
- Pour Point: -30 Degrees C Flash Point: 202 Degrees C Country of Origin (subject to change): United States
Our Promise to You, Our Reader
Our inbox is regularly filled with questions about the products that we like and recommend. The questions we receive are:
- This year, what are the best 80W-90 Gear Oils ?
- What is the best 80W-90 Gear Oils to buy?
- What is the best 80W-90 Gear Oils on the market?
- What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) 80W-90 Gear Oils>
These questions and more will make purchase decisions difficult for anyone. We feel you because we do the research when we’re about to make an order as well.
Before you decide to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and sophisticated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the 80W-90 Gear Oils of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-11-24 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API