15,156 Reviews Scanned
- Compact, wireless handheld controller with LCD display, programmable with up to three user-defined presets
- Compact, weather-resistant and corrosion-proof, relay integrated, single path manifold
- Free IOS and Android mobile app easily connects with the bluetooth-enabled manifold
- Easy installation, installs direct to battery in around 1 hour
- Manifold and controller software updates provided over the Air via free mobile app
- Dual-path control of all brands of air springs
- Heavy-Duty 120PSI 1. 03 CFM 9% duty cycle 12V air compressor
- Control your air springs individually from anywhere, at any time
- Compact, wireless handheld controller with LCD display, programmable with up to three user-defined presets and frie iOS and Android mobile app easily connected
- New EZ Mount system packages the manifold and heavy-duty compressor into a factory-assembled and tested bracket, making installation even easier
- Allows driver control for air shock pressure right from the driver seat
- Universal connector for most air shocks including factory installed
- Includes rugged on board air compressor
- Includes dash mount gauge panel and hardware and air line
- Easy to install
- Provides one-touch control of your air springs using a small easy-to-mount gauge
- Never search for a gas station with a working compressor again
- Easy-to-install using common mechanic tools
- Includes a wiring harness, compressor, air lines, gauge pod, and hardware
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Made in United States
- Package height :22.352 cm
- Package length :10.668 cm
- Package width :17.018 cm
- Easiest installation of air compressor for air springs ever with no lines or wires to the cab
- Wireless handheld unit for convenient operation in or outside vehicle
- Includes compressor and manifold and control box
- Inflate and deflate each air spring independently to different pressures perfect for users with uneven or top-heavy loads. With two user-defined memory buttons, wireless air can remember your...
- Exclusive two way communication for advanced air system diagnostics
- Fits 2011-2019 Chevy Silverado / GMC Sierra 2500HD / 3500HD 2WD and 4WD
- Up too 7,500 pounds of load leveling
- Works with in-bed hitches, easily installed in 2 hours or less
- 20% more volume than other air spring kits which provides a smoother ride
- Lifetime Warranty with 60 day Ride Satisfaction Guarantee
- Compressor system automatically levels your vehicle using a unique non-contact magnetic height sensor, which allows the system to intelligently determine whether the air springs should be inflated or...
- Automatically detects changes in the vehicle's load and will make adjustments to the air springs as needed
- Single-path system inflates 2 air springs at the same rate and at the same time
- Works on any roads, under any load conditions
- Responsive and accurate to less than 1/16"
- Package Weight : 1 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 14.223 L x 22.86 H x 15.24 W (centimeters)
- Country of Origin : United States
- Part number: 50714
- Levels vehicles Side to side
- Comes with new wiring harness
- Easier and faster installation
- Ready air supply
- 5 psi low pressure sensor
Our Promise to You, Our Reader
Our inbox is regularly filled with questions about the products that we like and recommend. The questions we receive are:
- This year, what are the best Airlift Compressor Kits ?
- What is the best Airlift Compressor Kits to buy?
- What is the best Airlift Compressor Kits on the market?
- What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Airlift Compressor Kits>
These questions and more will make purchase decisions difficult for anyone. We feel you because we do the research when we’re about to make an order as well.
Before you decide to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and sophisticated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Airlift Compressor Kits of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-11-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API