14,408 Reviews Scanned
- Maximum performance upgrade with up to 40% more damping performance than standard shock absorbers
- Perfect solution when you need to upgrade suspension performance on your Dodge truck
- Truck monotube design outperforms all other standard shock absorbers
- Zinc-coated, stainless steel piston ring provides a positive seal in the most extreme conditions
- Rubber boot to protect the shaft and keep dirt and debris away from the seals
- Adds up to 25% more damping performance over original equipment shocks
- Gas-a-Just reacts to load changes and adds instant responsiveness on GM trucks
- High gas pressure design provides instant, extra control
- monotube design outperforms all other standard shock absorbers
- Unique, air-free, hydraulic unit eliminates performance fade
- QUICKER, SAFER, EASIER AND COMPLETE REPAIR -- Includes everything you need for strut replacement in a single, fully assembled unit with no need for a spring compressor
- RESTORES RIDE HEIGHT -- Precisely calibrated to meet the OE design, each application-specific coil spring type is engineered to restore ride height and support the vehicle's weight
- VEHICLE-SPECIFIC DESIGN -- Application-specific coil spring, mount and strut designs ensure optimized ride and handling experience unique to each vehicle profile
- OE QUALITY -- Preassembled upper strut mount, coil spring, and strut feature an OE-style design for seamless fit, form, and function
- MADE TO LAST -- Manufactured with high-quality steel, featuring a superior tube and weld design to deliver structural integrity and durability
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- 1/2 inch Piston Rod: Hardened and precision ground rod for consistent performance and long service life
- Full Displaced Valving: Better valving range on both the compression and extension cycles of the unit for a smooth comfortable ride
- Made in United States
- A hardened, chromed piston rod with micro cracks provides an ultra-smooth, self-lubricating, corrosion- and scratch-resistant surface, helping increase seal life
- Drawn over mandrel (DOM) pressure cylinder for high quality sealing properties and reduced internal friction to assist with longer product life
- Gas charged for reduced fluid aeration, which can result in better response, less foaming, and more consistent control than non-gas charged shocks
- Full perimeter, multi-lip, piston rod seal is permanently lubricated and helps keep dirt and contaminates from reaching the interior of the rod
- O-ring hydraulic piston seal resulting in minimized piston blow-by and consistent control. Stroke Length-8.69 inch
- C Type -- Gapping of Spring: 27mm Spring Thickness: 10mm Spring High: 55mm Spring Diameter: 131mm
- Effectively solve problem of springs weakness when heavy load & improve performance of shock absorber.
- Improve driving comfort and more stable during curve corner.
- Reduce pumping of absorber when passing through road hump or yellow line.
- Reduce noise and vibration during traveling.
Our Promise to You, Our Reader
Our inbox is regularly filled with questions about the products that we like and recommend. The questions we receive are:
- This year, what are the best Automotive Replacement Shocks ?
- What is the best Automotive Replacement Shocks to buy?
- What is the best Automotive Replacement Shocks on the market?
- What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Automotive Replacement Shocks>
These questions and more will make purchase decisions difficult for anyone. We feel you because we do the research when we’re about to make an order as well.
Before you decide to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and sophisticated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Automotive Replacement Shocks of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2021-03-04 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API