14,408 Reviews Scanned
- Country of origin : United States
- Package Dimensions : 26.8" L x 2.95" W x 2.95" H
- Package weight : 5.64 pounds
- Model number : 33-253190
- Made in USA
- Package Weight : 1.973 Kilograms
- Package Dimensions : 26.8 L x 2.95 H x 2.95 W (inches)
- #1 recommended Original Equipment replacement choice for Asian SUVs and Crossovers
- Specifically calibrated to help restore the original handling and control characteristics of Nissan SUVs
- Uses a seamless working cylinder matched with a Teflon coated piston band for a positive seal and longer life
- Triple chrome plated piston rod and multi-lip oil seals that reduce wear
- Solid seamless mounting eye rings and bolt bushings to eliminate rattles
- A hardened, chromed piston rod with micro cracks provides an ultra-smooth, self-lubricating, corrosion- and scratch-resistant surface, helping increase seal life
- Drawn over mandrel (DOM) pressure cylinder for high quality sealing properties and reduced internal friction to assist with longer product life
- Gas charged for reduced fluid aeration, which can result in better response, less foaming, and more consistent control than non-gas charged shocks
- Full perimeter, multi-lip, piston rod seal is permanently lubricated and helps keep dirt and contaminates from reaching the interior of the rod
- O-ring hydraulic piston seal resulting in minimized piston blow-by and consistent control
- Sold individually
- Bilstein 24-188241
- Bilstein 24-188241 Shock Absorber - Ford and Mazda
- Bar Pin inches
- Lifetime Warranty
- 🚗【COMPATIBLE VEHICLES】 - 341257 341258 71691 71299 Improved shock absorber fit for 2001 2002 2003 Acura CL, 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 Acura TL, 1998 1999 2000 2001 2002 Honda Accord
- 🥇【HIGH-PRECISION】 - High-precision balancing equipment, accurate positioning of mounting holes, reduced deviation, one-step installation, and perfect solution to vehicle vibration problems
- 💯【RIGOROUS STANDARDS】 - Seiko manufacturing, never compromise quality, anti-fracture, corrosion resistance, extend the life of the shock absorber, to ensure your safety
- 🚘【AVOID OIL LEAKAGE AND ABNORMAL NOISE】 - High-strength welding makes the stamping part tightly connected with the barrel, the output is more stable, avoid oil leakage and abnormal noise, and...
- 😉【OFFICIAL CONFIGURATION】 - The 1 pair of front shock absorbers and 1 pair of rear shock absorbers are designed to work together, safer and easier to install, friendly customer service team can...
- Package Dimension : 26.8 " L x 2.95 " W x 2.95 " H
- Country of Origin: UNITED STATES
- Model Number : 24-139113
- Item Package Weight : 4.63 pounds
- 1/2 inch Diameter Piston Rod: Nitro carburized rod for long service life. On non-dust shield units only
- 1-3/16 inch Bore: Larger bore than most shocks to provide more efficient and consistent control
- All Weather Fluid: Contains special modifiers to reduce friction and ensure smooth rod reaction
- Made in China
- Bilstein 24-139106
- Bilstein 24-139106 Shock Absorber - Chrysler
- Eye 12.1mm
- Lifetime Warranty
- Country of Origin : China
- Package Dimensions: 7.62 L x 68.072 H x 10.16 W (centimeters)
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Package Weight: 2.471 kilograms
Our Promise to You, Our Reader
Our inbox is regularly filled with questions about the products that we like and recommend. The questions we receive are:
- This year, what are the best Automotive Replacement Shocks ?
- What is the best Automotive Replacement Shocks to buy?
- What is the best Automotive Replacement Shocks on the market?
- What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Automotive Replacement Shocks>
These questions and more will make purchase decisions difficult for anyone. We feel you because we do the research when we’re about to make an order as well.
Before you decide to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and sophisticated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Automotive Replacement Shocks of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API