19,385 Reviews Scanned
- This Timken brand of wheel bearing grease is a premium, hi-temp, red grease is specifically formulated to handle the demands of both disc and drum bearing applications
- Grease contains corrosion inhibitors and anti-wear and water-resistant additives, offering superior protection in challenging environments
- Comes in a 16 ounce tub
- Sold each
- Backed by a 90-day limited factory warranty
- Formulated to provide extreme pressure and high temperature protection
- Lubricates at temperatures ranging from 0°F to 375°F
- NLGI #2 Grade GC-LB Lithium Complex EP Grease
- Suitable for use where GM Part #1051344, Chrysler MS-3701 are recommended
- Fit type: Universal
- Quickly Flushes Out Old Grease and Repacks Bearings with Less Mess.
- The Handy Packer works on bearings up to 3 1/2" O.D.
- The grease stays in the tool cavity, not on your hands. To pack a bearing, place the bearing on the piston.
- Press down on the cap until the old grease is forced out and the new grease shows on top of the bearing.
- Formulated with Teflon fluoropolymer, advanced rust or corrosion inhibitors and extreme pressure additives
- Prevents wear and distortion in headsets, hubs, and bottom brackets - even in brutal downhill racing and Grand Tours
- Functional thickener totally prevents rust and corrosion (even in saltwater)
- Polymers prevents washout and water emulsification
- Withstands higher pressures without sheering
- Outstanding grease life:Outstanding long-life, high-temperature lubrication of ball and roller bearings, particularly in sealed-for-life applications.
- Advanced polyurea thickener:Increased durability versus conventional polyurea greases when subjected to mechanical shear forces.
- Excellent corrosion resistance:Provides protection against rust and corrosion. Provides additional protection under mild salt-water wash conditions.
- Low-noise properties:Suitable for lubrication of ball bearings in many noise-sensitive applications
- Hardcover Book
- Bannister, Kenneth (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 256 Pages - 07/01/2006 (Publication Date) - Industrial Press, Inc. (Publisher)
- Lasts four times longer than regular grease
- Virtually waterproof
- All temperature stable
- Exceeds lube for life specifications
- Ultimate grease for high speed bearings
- All Aluminum with steel fitting
- Double O-Ring seal to keep the grease inside of your bearings
- Replacement For Polaris UTV and ATV wheel bearings with a 44MM and 40MM inside dimensions
- Works with all aftermarket and OEM bearings
- made from aluminum
- greases bearing without removing axle or knuckle
- eases maintenance
Our Promise to You, Our Reader
Our inbox is regularly filled with questions about the products that we like and recommend. The questions we receive are:
- This year, what are the best Bearing Greases ?
- What is the best Bearing Greases to buy?
- What is the best Bearing Greases on the market?
- What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Bearing Greases>
These questions and more will make purchase decisions difficult for anyone. We feel you because we do the research when we’re about to make an order as well.
Before you decide to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and sophisticated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Bearing Greases of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2020-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API