11,038 Reviews Scanned
- Thick, rich and easy-to-use
- Gently deep cleans and brightens chrome bumpers, wheels, trim and accessories
- Advanced polymers help protect against fingerprints, spotting, rust and corrosion
- Polish will not streak, scratch or smear
- Safely cleans and protects glass and mirrors
- Quick-Glo is the Superior, Non-Toxic, Eco-Friendly cleaner originally invented in 1957 as a Rust Remover/Metal Polish. The original formula works great on hard surfaces such as, Chrome, Brass,...
- It works anywhere Heavy Oxidation or Rust is present. Because Quick-Glo has No Harmful Fumes and does not require the use of gloves, it is the cleaner of choice among concerned consumers for use both...
- Quick-Glo is Water Based, with no need to break out the soap and bucket, there is no better choice for the driver-owner who needs to perform last minute touch-ups at the show to remove those stuck on...
- Quick-Glo's use of Pumice, instead of sand or other harsh medium used by the other companies, quickly breaks down to smaller and smaller sizes to gently allow for the polishing process during the...
- This clean, polish and wax forms a protective barrier from future harm or oxidation for up to one year. Saving both Time & Money with fewer applications. In overall per application cost and...
- Heavy Metal Polish cleans and restores all metal surfaces
- Great for chrome bumpers, stainless steel exhaust tips and aluminum trim
- Removes light rust stains and oxidation from metal surfaces including billet wheels
- Cleans and brightens diamond plate metal work
- Works well when topped with Chemical Guys Light Metal Polish to protect your metal's shine
- Quick and easy way to clean, polish, and protect any hard or decorative chrome finish, including chrome plating, PVD chrome, and even today's chromed plastics
- This unique spray polish takes the grunt work out of keeping your wheels, trim and accessories their shiniest, anytime, anywhere
- All-Chrome effortlessly removes fingerprints, smudges, dust, bugs and even light water spots, leaving behind a protective barrier to keep your chrome sparkling
- Just spray, wipe and buff to a brilliant shine
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Parks, Dennis W. (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 144 Pages - 11/15/2006 (Publication Date) - Motorbooks (Publisher)
- Safely cleans and polishes chrome, stainless steel, brass, bronze and copper
- Brings out the reflective sparkle and shine
- Helps restore metals to "like-new" condition
- Removes or minimizes pitting or spotting of metals
- Recommended for wheels, trim and bumpers
- Apply with a clean cloth and a little elbow grease for a shine
- Gentle enough to use on a regular basis
- Regular use provides a long lasting benefit to your vehicle
- Easy to apply
- Outshine the Rest
- For all metal surfaces, brass, copper, sterling silver, aluminum, stainless steel and gold
- Removes tarnish and oxidation
- Provides lasting protective coating
- Black Chrome finish for premium appearance and enhanced corrosion resistance
- Includes 72 tooth Count ratchet providing a 5 Degree arc swing
- Vinyl grip bit driver for anti-slip grip and comfort
- Durable blow mold case with metal latches
Our Promise to You, Our Reader
Our inbox is regularly filled with questions about the products that we like and recommend. The questions we receive are:
- This year, what are the best Chrome Polishes ?
- What is the best Chrome Polishes to buy?
- What is the best Chrome Polishes on the market?
- What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Chrome Polishes>
These questions and more will make purchase decisions difficult for anyone. We feel you because we do the research when we’re about to make an order as well.
Before you decide to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and sophisticated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Chrome Polishes of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2021-02-25 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API