16,150 Reviews Scanned
- Tow and stow receiver hitch with 7.5 inch rise and 7 inch drop
- Fits any standard 2.5 inch receiver
- 1 7/8 inch, 2 inch, and 2 5/16 inch balls
- Gross towing weight up to 10,000 pounds
- Easily locks into the receiver tube to prevent theft
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. Rated to tow 7,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 750 pounds tongue weight, this ball hitch offers dependability for your towing setup. It is constructed from welded steel and...
- VERSATILE USE. This ball mount has a 2-inch x 2-inch shank and a 6-inch drop, making it great for larger, lifted trucks and Jeeps. It also features a 2-inch diameter ball, 5/8-inch pin hole and...
- READY TO TOW. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this ready-to-use trailer hitch ball mount. It comes with a pre-attached tow ball for ready coupling and a trailer hitch pin to securely mount onto...
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, and the trailer ball has a polished chrome plating
- EASY TO INSTALL. To install the trailer hitch ball mount on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 2-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank, included hitch pin and pre-torqued...
- Fit standard 2" x 2" Class III and IV hitch receivers; Features universal 1" ball shaft hole
- Adjustable drop at 5", 6-1/2", 8" and 9-1/2"; Adjustable rise at 3-3/4", 5-1/4", 6-3/4" and 8-1/4"; Provides maximum flexibility when adjusting tow height.
- 5000-Pounds Maximum Gross Trailer Weight Capacity; Manufactured and tested to meet SAE standards
- Heavy duty black powder coat finish to resist rust and corrosion
- Shank Length - 10-3/4 inches
- DEPENDABLE STRENGTH. This ball hitch is constructed from high-strength steel and is rated to tow up to 7,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 750 pounds tongue weight in the drop position (rise...
- CORROSION-RESISTANT. For long-lasting use, this ball hitch is protected with a durable black powder coat finish, easily resisting damage from rain, dirt, snow, road salt and other corrosive threats
- EASY TO INSTALL. To install this class 3 hitch ball mount on your vehicle, simply insert the shank into your vehicle's 2-inch hitch receiver. The rounded shank makes installation easy.
- READY TO TOW. Hitching up your trailer is easy with this 2-inch ball mount. It features a 1-inch hole to accept a trailer hitch ball with a 1-inch diameter shank (trailer ball sold separately)
- VERSATILE USE. This trailer hitch ball mount comes with a 2-inch x 2-inch shank to fit virtually any industry-standard 2-inch receiver. The ball mount also has a 6-inch drop and 4-inch rise to promote...
- Fits 2 inch hitch receivers and has a 500 lb. tongue weight.
- Constructed with a 4 inch drop/rise to increase ground clearance for a hitch-mounted accessory and to accommodate vehicles that are either too high or too low.
- Designed with heavy duty steel and a black powder coat finish making it dust and corrosion resistant and ensuring a reliable and long-lasting product.
- Our hitch riser has a measurement of 11.4" x 6.7" x 3" and a weight of 13.2 lbs.
- Features two hitch pin holes to provide shank lengths of 5-1/4" or 6-3/4".
Our Promise to You, Our Reader
Our inbox is regularly filled with questions about the products that we like and recommend. The questions we receive are:
- This year, what are the best Drop Hitches ?
- What is the best Drop Hitches to buy?
- What is the best Drop Hitches on the market?
- What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Drop Hitches>
These questions and more will make purchase decisions difficult for anyone. We feel you because we do the research when we’re about to make an order as well.
Before you decide to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and sophisticated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Drop Hitches of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2021-02-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API