12,037 Reviews Scanned
- Fits Club Car Precedent 2004-UP golf cart.
- 2pcs Right Thread Tie Rod End,, OEM 102022601.
- You'll Receive 2Pcs 102022601 Right Thread Tie Rod End.
- Replaces Club Car OEM Part Number: 1020226-01,1022883-01,102022601,102288301.
- Easy Installation & 1 year Warranty.
- For TORSION BAR SUSPENSIONReplacement For 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 Cadillac Escalade EXT Chevy Avalanche Suburban 1500 Outer Tie Rod End Inner Tie Rod Ends 2000 - 2006 Yukon XL 1500 Inner And Outer...
- This Is Direct Replacement For Front Suspension Rod Inner Outer Tie Rods Will Work On 4WD Models Of 1999 - 2006 Chevy Gmc Silverado Sierra 1500, 1999 2000 Silverado Sierra 2500. Direct Tie Rod End...
- Kit Includes 2x Front Inner Tie Rod End + 2x Front Outer Tie Rod Ends Are Manufactured To OE Specifications Will Restore Your Vehicle Back To Original Equipment Steering.
- All Components Manufactured In High-quality Standards. Detroit Axle Is A Leading Supplier Of Ride Control Products To OE Vehicle Manufacturers Nationwide, That Expertise Translates To Detroit Axle's...
- 10 - Year Warranty On Tie Rods Inner And Outer. Detroit Axle Is A Leading Supplier Of Suspension Kit, Brake Kit, Automotive Kit Etc, This Tie Rod End Suspension Kits Undergo Impact, Wear, And Fatigue...
- For - 2004-2012 CHEVROLET MALIBU, 2005-2010 PONTIAC G6, 2007-2009 SATURN AURA
- Kit Includes: (2) Outer Tie Rods, (2) Inner Tie Rods
- 10-Year Warranty
- Detroit Axle Suspension parts are ready to meet the rigorous demands of today’s foreign and domestic passenger cars, trucks and SUVs
- Please check the compatibility and the view notes before purchasing the item, make sure it fits your vehicle
- ABSORBS IMPACT -- Belleville preload washer helps eliminate spring bind and shattering during shock load
- PROBLEM SOLVER GUSHER BEARING -- Metal-to-metal design provides strength and allows grease to flow through bearing surface for reduced friction and long life
- STRONG AND DURABLE -- Ball studs are heat treated to match or exceed OE requirements to inhibit premature failure and improve fatigue strength
- EASY TO INSTALL -- Wrench flats on housing and stud provide easy installation and alignment adjustment
- RIGOROUS TESTING -- Comprehensive testing throughout design and development processes by MOOG engineers for quality you can count on
- Brand New high quality replacement Tie Rod ends
- Brand New high quality replacement Tie Rod ends
- Please check fitment chart for year, make and model of your machine.
- IF YOU ARE NOT SURE IF YOUR VEHICLE FITS, FEEL FREE TO ASK US
- Heat-treated, precision finished ball ends provide consistent torque and smooth operation throughout the entire range of driving
- Built to withstand the toughest driving conditions
- Signs your suspension system needs replacement include clunking sounds during turns and bumps, loose or misaligned steering wheel, poor handling, uneven tire wear, and visible damage in the suspension...
- Superb strength for durability
- Consistent torque for smooth operation
- Full ball stud
- Low-friction double bearing for high impact resistance
- Undergo extreme impact, wear, and fatigue testing to ensure quality and durability
- Practical: the 3/8" Inner Tie Rod Tool turns smooth tie rods easily and remove inner tie rods without removing the outer tie rod
- Compatibility: fit for all standard tie rods with smooth cylinder ends; Work on any rod that fits between the 3" top and bottom components with both 9/16" nuts screwed on and tightened
- Easy to use: simply slide tool over the end and tighten collar to allow access with a 3/8" drive extension; adapters can be used for larger breaker bars/extensions
- Strong grip: tool teeth grip the tie rod securely as you plug in a socket wrench or breaker bar and turn these smooth tie rod ends
- Convenient: design with compact/low profile means no bulky tool to store; Best tool for servicing inner tie rods to easily remove, repair and installation
- ★Easily removes inner tie rod ends without disassembling rack and pinion
- ★Designed for the removal of the direction of the steering rod
- ★Specially designed to be used with 1/2" square drive tools
- ★Universal fits for all vehicles including Mercedes, Benz, BMW, Toyota, Honda, Ford, Nissan, etc.
- ★Suitable for tie rods between 27mm and 42mm in diameter.
- Fits Honda TRX300 Fourtrax 300 1988-2000, TRX400FW Fourtrax Foreman 4X4 1995 1996, TRX250 Recon 1997-2001, TRX250EX Sportrax 2001-2008, Recon 250 2002-2017, Rancher 350 2000-2006, Rancher 400...
Our Promise to You, Our Reader
Our inbox is regularly filled with questions about the products that we like and recommend. The questions we receive are:
- This year, what are the best Tie Rods ?
- What is the best Tie Rods to buy?
- What is the best Tie Rods on the market?
- What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Tie Rods>
These questions and more will make purchase decisions difficult for anyone. We feel you because we do the research when we’re about to make an order as well.
Before you decide to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and sophisticated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Tie Rods of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2021-03-02 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API