14,529 Reviews Scanned
- No centering pin – easy to stow, easy to store
- Non-binding latches
- Off-set triple lugs makes unhooking simple
- Rubber boots prevent dirt from getting in the legs
- Safety cables included
- 5,000lbs Rated Adjustable-Mount Tow Bar and Heavy Duty Coupler Fit 2" Ball
- Brackets and Hardware Included
- Quick Release Pins Included
- Safety Chains and Locking 2" Coupler
- Magnetic Tow Lights with 26 Feet of cable Included
- Class III Tow Bar made of steel with a black powder coated finish
- 5000 Lb. capacity
- Includes a 2 inch ball coupler and pin & clip
- Base plate may be required
- Safety chains sold separately
- Brand: HTTMT
- This adjustable Tow Bar includes quick disconnect brackets that can be bolted directly to the frame or bumper of many vehicles.
- 5000 lb. towing capacity; heavy duty Coupler A frame coupler fits 2" Hitch ball; Arms extend from 24" to 41"
- Tow bar attaches easily to bumper mounting brackets with two pins
- Quick disconnect brackets allow easy installation and removal;Folds Compatible With easy storage
- Two inch fitting ball will tow vehicles that have the proper mount as long as the towing vehicle is heavier than vehicle being towed
- Fits most bumpers and mounting area ranges from 24" to 41" wide; works with sedans, jeeps, trucks, vans, SUVs, etc.
- Hardened, heat treated steel towing bar pulls weights up to 5000 pounds
- Tow bar includes two adjustable 30” safety chains for safety and legal compliance
- Bar can be folded up when not in use and stored easily in a garage or truck bed
- Adjustable Universal Tow Bar with 2x Safety Chains for 2" Trailer Ball Hitch - 5000 lbs Towing Capacity
- Fits Most Bumpers and Mounting Area Ranges from 24" to 41" Wide - Works with Sedans, Jeeps, Trucks, Vans, SUVs, etc.
- Hardened, Heat Treated Steel Towing Bar Pulls Weights Up to 5000 Pounds
- Two Inch Fitting Ball Will Tow Vehicles that have the Proper Mount as Long as the Towing Vehicle is Heavier than Vehicle Being Towed
- Easily Expand and Adjust the Width of the Tow Bar and is Compatible with Mounting Areas from 24" to 4"
- Made of heavy-duty vinyl coated fabric
- Keeps the tow bar clean
- Easy to place or remove
- Protects the tow bar when stored
- 10,000 lbs. capacity
- Steel construction, premium metallic paint
- 2 Inches receiver tube
- Smoother towing over rough roads
- Improved turning radius keeps the towed vehicle safely away from the motorhome in tight turns
- 300 Lumen LED Lighted Arms - A row of embedded LEDs along each tow bar arm provides a blanket of illumination around the tow bar, increasing safety and making it easier to disconnect in the dark
- Designed for Direct-Connect Roadmaster Baseplates - Adapter required for Crossbar-Style baseplates
- Non Binding Freedom Latch - easily disconnects every time
- Includes Safety Cable and 6- to 7- Power Cord - Both are coiled at the motorhome end to extend their reach and keep them off the pavement
- 8,000 pound weight capacity motorhome mounted tow bar
Our Promise to You, Our Reader
Our inbox is regularly filled with questions about the products that we like and recommend. The questions we receive are:
- This year, what are the best Tow Bars ?
- What is the best Tow Bars to buy?
- What is the best Tow Bars on the market?
- What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Tow Bars>
These questions and more will make purchase decisions difficult for anyone. We feel you because we do the research when we’re about to make an order as well.
Before you decide to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and sophisticated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Tow Bars of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2021-02-27 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API