16,712 Reviews Scanned
- 1/2 ton capacity pedestal transmission jack with 49.6 inches to 68.7 inches high lift range
- Durable steel and dipped enamel finish
- Designed to use with in-ground and above-ground lifts and easy to remove or install any transmission from car or light truck, manual or automatic
- Saddle adjusts to fit any transmission and safety chain tilts forward, backward and side-to-side
- 4-leg base with 3 inches steel wheels that swivel full 360 degrees on ball bearing casters
- Foot-operated pedal and lifting pump allow mechanic to position and align the transmission
- Rated Load:1100 lb.(0.5ton); Lowered Height:34"; Raised Height:68" (+/-2").
- Comes with great lift range telescopic two-stage hydraulic ram.
- Wide 4-leg base with swivel casters for stability and easy movement.
- Fully adjustable saddle with corner brackets, strong heavy duty steel construction for Maximum durability, fits most transmissions
- LOW PROFILE DESIGN allows for lift range from 8.5” to 23”
- YELLOW STEEL FRAME WITH JEGS LOGO for great looks and long life
- 1000 LBS CAPACITY to help remove and install most transmissions
- FOUR SWIVEL BALL-BEARING CASTERS for ease of mobility
- VERSATILE SADDLE DESIGN allows for total adjustments in every direction
- The 8-1/4 inch low height is perfect for aerodynamic trucks with low ground clearance
- Swiveling pump handle permits ease of operation in restricted working spaces
- Features a fast-acting pump that quickly raises the lifting arm and a mounting plate that is angle adjustable with the turn of a wrench
- Special mounting adapter fits popular Eaton Fuller RoadRanger transmissions used on nearly all Class 7 and 8 heavy-duty trucks
- Min. height - 8-1/4 in., max. height - 36-1/2 in., max. forward tilt - 15 deg., max. backward tilt - 20 deg., max. side tilt (either side) - 12 deg., overall length - 52 in., overall width - 32-1/2...
- Rated capacity" 1660 lbs Lift range: 34" - 70" ,Enhanced hydraulic pressure for greater lift range
- Fits more transmissions,with 4 case iron swivel casters for ease of mobility Strong heavy-duty steel construction for maximum durability
- Steering Handle Fixed at the Middle of the Jack for Easy Transporting of Load
- Stainless bar for longer using,Swivel casters for maneuverability Includes 31" long safety chain
- US stock, fast shipping. We cooperate with Fedex to make sure you can receive the parcel within 5-10days
- LIFT RANGE 50 inches to 70 inches
- STURDY STEEL FRAME for safety and security as well as peace of mind
- ADJUSTABLE LOAD SUPPORT ARMS to accommodate nearly any transmission
- YELLOW PAINTED FRAME for great looks and long life
- ROLL AROUND THE WORK AREA WITH EASE using the four steel 3.5" diameter swivel ball-bearing caster wheels
Our Promise to You, Our Reader
Our inbox is regularly filled with questions about the products that we like and recommend. The questions we receive are:
- This year, what are the best Transmission Jacks ?
- What is the best Transmission Jacks to buy?
- What is the best Transmission Jacks on the market?
- What is the most affordable (most budget friendly, cheapest or even most expensive!!!) Transmission Jacks>
These questions and more will make purchase decisions difficult for anyone. We feel you because we do the research when we’re about to make an order as well.
Before you decide to buy anything, make sure you research and read the reviews from trusted sources. Luckily, we use incredibly smart and sophisticated AI to help find great products. We use our own custom algorithms to generate lists of the best brands and give them our own approval rating to rank from 1st to 10th.
You can see the Transmission Jacks of above. This list is updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
Last update on 2021-03-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API